Circuit Court for the Nineteenth Judicial Circuit in and for Indian-River County, Florida Case No. 2022CA000457
If you were called or received a call from Keller Williams or any Keller Williams-affiliated franchisees, market centers, realtors, agents or vendors, you may be entitled to a payment from a class action settlement.
• A class action settlement agreement and release (the “Settlement”) has been proposed in the class action lawsuit referenced above pending in the Circuit Court for the Nineteenth Judicial Circuit in and for Indian-River County, Florida captioned DeShay v. Keller Williams Realty, Inc., No. 2022CA000457. You may be a Class Member in the proposed Settlement and may be entitled to participate in the proposed Settlement.
• The Circuit Court for the Nineteenth Judicial Circuit in and for Indian-River County, Florida has ordered the issuance of this Notice. Keller Williams Realty, Inc. (“Keller Williams”) denies it did anything wrong and has defended itself. The Court has not decided who is right. Both sides have agreed to settle the dispute to avoid burdensome and costly litigation.
• The Settlement offers payments to Class Members who file Approved Claims.
• Your legal rights are affected whether you act or do not act. Read this website carefully.
If you are a member of the Class, you must submit a completed Claim Form to receive a payment of up to $20 per Approved Claim. If the Court approves the Settlement and it becomes final and effective, and you remain in the Class, you will receive your payment by check or electronic payment.
EXCLUDE YOURSELF BY MARCH 7, 2023
You may request to be excluded from the Settlement and if you do, you will receive no benefits from the Settlement.
OBJECT BY MARCH 7, 2023
Write to the Court and appear at a hearing if you do not like the Settlement.
You will not receive a payment if you fail to timely submit a completed Claim Form, and you will give up your right to bring your own lawsuit against Keller Williams about the claims in this case.
• These rights and options—and the deadlines to exercise them—are explained on this website.
• The Court in charge of this case still has to decide whether to approve the Settlement. If it does, and after any appeals are resolved, benefits will be distributed to those who submit Approved Claims. Please be patient.
This Website is authorized by the Court, supervised by Class Counsel, and designed and developed by Kroll Settlement Administration LLC, the Settlement Administrator approved by the Court. This is the only authorized Website for this case.
DeShay v. Keller Williams Realty c/o Kroll Settlement Administration P.O. Box 5324 New York, NY 10150-5324